APPEA is delighted to welcome students to the APPEA Conference and Exhibition. Students seeking to attend the conference must meet the criteria outlined below. For students who match the criteria, please contact Georgia Toirkens for details of their separate registration procedures at [email protected] / +61 2 6267 0908.
Criteria for student registrations
- Student registrations will close at 5pm on 21 April 2020.
- Students employed as consultants or by industry companies are not eligible for the student registration rate & are required to pay the full or day delegate rate.
- Students seeking registration at the APPEA 2020 Conference and Exhibition are required to email a letter of endorsement from Head of Faculty at their relevant institution to [email protected]
- The letter must be on institution letterhead, stating that the student will gain benefit from attending the conference and exhibition.
- The letter should also include the name and contact details of the Head of Faculty and student (name and email address minimum) along with the student number.
- There will be a $150 charge for each student registration.
- If registration is approved, the student will be sent an individual registration link and online registration must be completed prior to the Conference. This online registration form will request the Student’s Institution and student number. Once onsite at point of registration, the student must provide evidence of full-time study in 2020 showing their institution and student number as per their online registration (i.e. student card).