- Oil and Gas Exhibition
- Who will be at APPEA 2017?
Who will be at APPEA 2017?
200 exhibiting companies and exhibitions are expected to showcase their products and services at APPEA 2017. These will include representatives from:
- oil and gas producers from Australia and overseas
- industry product manufacturers and service providers
- energy consultants
- international, federal, state and local government representatives
- industry association members.
Click here to view the list of exhibitors confirmed to date for APPEA 2017.
The exhibition will showcase an array of products and services, including:
- field automation and data solutions
- oil sands technology and services
- software solutions
- occupational health and safety
- oilfield equipment
- field services
- information and communications
- valves, gauges, measurement
- engineering and construction
- research and education.
Why you should attend the Exhibition
Five reasons to attend the APPEA Exhibition:
- Meet with industry specialists, suppliers and product manufacturers to learn about new advances and innovations.
- Connect with other businesses, potential clients and suppliers in an environment conducive to business discussion.
- Gather information relevant to your business and discuss new ideas with your colleagues and peers.
- Speak directly with market leaders from across the entire spectrum of the oil and gas industry.
- See for yourself what the industry is doing and who is doing it.
See what to expect at APPEA 2017 in Perth – watch the preview video